MapleStory M How to Have Gear

General discussion about the media server. Feature requests. Hints, tips and tricks.
Sletrry
AV Hardware: AV hardware 01

MapleStory M How to Have Gear

Post by Sletrry » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:35 am

Transform potions/recipes. Any chance of getting more critters additional? I really love making them and I really do sell them at my store fairly affordable for others to Maple Mobile Mesos. But I noticed some critters that I can create, don't now exist in the sport (such as Zombie Lupins and Invurate (spelling?)) . I would like to see more Boss"Special" ones inserted in like Pink Bean along with a broader assortment of creatures. Plus it's more fun to hunt monsters around my level to get the drops needed to make the potions.

Accessory Crafting, I'm currently level 12. Why do we still require Gallant emblems? They are impossible to find yet I still need them to earn MapleStoryM items. Can we increase drop prices or remove the demand for these all together and replace with a different stone or plate?

Level 130 shoulders look cool to try and make, yet I can't acquire the recipe? By doing some research it looks like those were just available as a mysterious recipe in the currently defunct PVP. Since I was able to reach level 12 on my crafter, it would have be nice to buy MaplestoryM Mesos automatically learn these recipes.

More earring options which are tradable and can compete with the boss set Sea earrings. I used to make half earrings to finance myself, but it seems like folks prefer the boss put one. I totally understand, the set effect is fine. How about we get a opportunity to make them or be in a position to perform a different color? Something unique and exclusive to crafter livelihood? The exact same can be stated for pendants, face accy's too.

White/Dark face accessory recipes? I don't think could be obtained anymore either, any chance we can fix that? Adding profession related quests to make things like fantasy stones. Since my main inches't exactly powerful enough for Cygnus runs, it may be a nice alternative to get some kind of repeatable quest to make some of the materials like and that I would also include Rocks/Pieces of Time, Gallant emblems into the rewards. Or, have this as a possible reward from turning in ore fragments. Sort of like the Orbis exchange pursuit.

All Of Maplestory M Products Sale at https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html. 100% Secure, Fast and Guaranteed!